The YMCA of Central Ohio and the City of Delaware invite you and youth 12 & under to participate in the 38th Annual Dave Staley Triathlon & Youth Triathlon. The triathlon is designed to be a fun event for all individuals regardless of their fitness and experience level.
This year marks the 38th running of the Dave Staley Triathlon & Youth Triathlon. Several thousand triathletes have participated and made the beginner-friendly and recreational triathlon their first tri experience. The triathlon named after retired Ohio Wesleyan University professor Dave Staley was created to provide a fun opportunity for individuals of all ages to combine swim, biking, and running. This event is about having fun and being a well-rounded athlete that has the perseverance to do three disciplines back to back.
* Get involved in a triathlon in a recreational, fun, exciting and safe atmosphere.
* Make new friends and others who are engaged in triathlons or pursuing an active, healthy lifestyle.
* Challenge yourself to something different.
* Perfect for first timers, seasoned veterans, and those looking to stay active, all while in an event atmosphere.
* An event the entire family can participate!
The Dave Staley Youth Triathlon is a non-competitive, fun and safe event designed for ages 6-12 years old. We promote and celebrate participation in three fun "lifestyle" sports - swimming, biking, and running. Our philosophy is "Let's have FUN!" with an emphasis on completing vs competing.