PACING 4 PIECES & PIECE JAM
5K & Half Marathon
Saturday, March 9, 2019 | Downtown Florence!
Join us for our 7th Annual Pacing 4 Pieces – A RACE 4 AUTISM! Benefiting All 4 Autism and the Autism Resource Center of the Pee Dee, this event brings together our community to celebrate those with autism and their families.
Autism is the heart and “sole” of this race. Pacing 4 Pieces was created to bring awareness of Autism Spectrum Disorder and increase local support and resources for our ASD Community.
Not a runner? Not a problem! Join us after the race for the ARMSTRONG WEALTH PIECE JAM FESTIVAL from 12 noon - 5 pm. Come on down to the 100 Block of Dargan Street in Downtown Florence, and enjoy live music, food & beverage vendors, and a Kid Zone with inflatables, games and more. Homer, from the Red Wolves, will be leading the Kid’s Dash, too! Don’t forget to pack your tailgating chairs! Admission is free and open to the public.
Schedule of Events:
- 5K Run/Walk:
- $35 until January 15th
- $40 January 16th - March 6th
- $50 Late Registration (morning of race)
- Half Marathon
- $65 through January 15th
- $70 January 16th - March 6th
- $80 Late Registration (morning of race)
- Registration includes a race t-shirt for those who register by March 1, 2019.
- Friday 3/8:
- 10 am - 7 pm: Early Packet Pick-Up and Registration at the Autism Resource Center of the Pee Dee (183 S. Coit Street, Suite B, Florence, SC). Those who attend will not need to check in on race morning.
- Race Day 3/9:
- Race Day Check-in/Registration: 183 S. Coit Street, Suite B
- Half Marathon arrive by 8:30 am
- 5K arrive by 10 am
- 9:00 am: Half Marathon Start
- 10:30 am: 5K Run/Walk Start
- Race Start Line: Corner of Coit St./Cheves St.
- Race Finish Line: Corner of Dargan St./Evans St.
- Top Overall M & F
- Top Masters M & F
- Top 3 M&F in these age groups: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+
Course Maps: See links on the upper right.
Parking: Details coming soon!
Proceeds: The event benefits All 4 Autism and the Autism Resource Center of the Pee Dee and brings together our community to celebrate those with autism and their families. Special thanks to our presenting sponsors, ACS Technologies and The Betty S. Campbell Charitable Foundation.
All 4 Autism is a grassroots, nonprofit organization that provides support and resources for those affected by autism, and their families. All proceeds fund our .
- Are strollers welcome? Yes, but please start toward the back and prioritize safety over time.
- Can people listen to music while running? Yes, but be aware of those around you.
- Are pets welcome? No. We love pets too, but our insurance does not allow them.
- Are there any age restrictions for any of the races? Children 5 and up. Children under 5 must be in stroller.
Like, Follow, Share:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/P4PHalf/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/All4autismASD
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/all4autism/
- Race Website: https://all4autism.org/pacing-4-pieces-race-information
Additional Details: http://all4autism.org/pacing-4-pieces-race-information
Race Director: Amy Penninngton, email@example.com
Contact Us: All 4 Autism, 843-472-5215, firstname.lastname@example.org
We have individual race campaigns through our website at https://all4autism.org/race-campaign-2019