Swim: The swim is a short 500 yard counter clock wise swim. Swimmers will keep buoys to your left.
T1 and T2: Transition will be within the fenced perimeters of the lake. Athletes will be able to fin ten bikes per rack. Please have respect for fellow athletes when it comes to organizing your transition area.
Bike Course: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/views/36958088
Run Course: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/views/30692482
Bikers and Runners: SLOW DOWN as you approach RTE 148 on your way back into transition. This is an open course. Please be aware of traffic.
Athletes must abide by the following rules. Those not adhering to the rules may receive time penalties, disqualification of the remainder of the event or season ban of the race series.
1. Certified cycling helmets must be worn and buckled at all times while on the bike.
2. Cyclist must occupy the right third of the road / shoulder at all times unless passing.
3. Cyclist must pass within 20 seconds. Cyclist being passed must yield to the passing cyclist.
4. No Drafting! You must stay 4 bike lengths behind the cyclist ahead of you.
5. Personal entertainment / ear buds of any kind are not allowed while racing.
6. No crossing the middle / virtual middle or yellow line while on the bike or the run.
7. Always stay to the inside / right of all traffic cones.
8. NO PASSING ZONE: Passing is not allowed after taking a right onto RTE 148 approaching Transition #2.
9. Pets are not allowed in the park. Animals of any kind are prohibited from the park by the Town of Chester. Please do not leave your pet in your car while racing.
Aug 17, 2017
Add to Calendar
Courses & Maps
Get live athlete tracking, full event information, and much more in the palm of your hand with the ITS YOUR RACE app.
We'll automatically post your results for you on race day. Just connect your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Twitter